Friday, June 18, 2010

Sell timeshare - convert to cash

I still remember the time when I shared a timeshare in a holiday resort with few others. After bringing my family to the resort for a nice holiday a few times, all of us got got bored and no longer wanted to use the timeshare anymore. That is money spent on buying the timeshare wasted, down the drain.

How I wished then that I know how to sell a timeshare, we would have converted the unused timeshare which is not only just sitting there wasted but is also causing us unnecessary expenses.

Faced with such a waste plus with the bad economy facing all of us, I would jump at any chance to sell my timeshare for free.

So if you are faced with a similar situation, stuck with an unproductive timeshare, I would suggest you sell time share and convert unused timeshare to cash.

No comments: